[TenTec] Delta II -- Good/Bad

sferic at aol.com sferic at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 16:45:10 PDT 2010

The Delta II is one of my favorite Ten-Tec rigs. Some people don't like the strange AGC and you have to fix the backlight. But once you learn how to use the Jones filter and PBT together it works real well, and it sounds a lot nicer with an external speaker. However, its performance is not equal to your Omni VI+ so don't expect that.

Carl, K4SEV