[TenTec] New software

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Sat Jun 5 08:56:39 PDT 2010

Harry:  I have been unable to duplicate the problem you're describing.  Are
you using headphones and do you have the Sub RX audio routed to the left and
right and right phones?  Do you hear any difference when you use just Main
routed to the phones?  Also, what side-tone frequency are you using and
where is your CW Rise/Fall time set?  I found that all of these thing effect
the sound of the side-tone in one way or another.

            Ron  N6IE
       www.N6IE.com