[TenTec] Sidetone in v. 2.043B?

Gene Henderson wb9hla at comcast.net
Sat Jun 5 12:54:28 PDT 2010

Rick,
Mine was also acting up just on the speaker no headphones. Almost sounded as
RF was getting into it.
 One time it would be a solid tone and then the next time weak and off tone.
(700 hertz) This software should run without needing to alter default
settings.
 I install new software and then try it using the default settings and then
try  the settings that I use.
The default as the radio comes from the factory should be the standard for
the beta testers and if not then the rest of us have know idea how each
person sets their radio up.  If someone has a magic setup I wish they would
share it. I don't mean to ramble but it is frustrating. 2 years waiting.

 Gene WB9HLA