[TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 90, Issue 5 O2 firmware V2.043B

Bill Axelrod bill at axelrods.org
Sat Jun 5 18:59:01 PDT 2010

I have downloaded and installed V2.043B.  Seems to be playing very well.
The NR is better than before.

For future fixes, I would like to see some work done on the sweep display.
When the sweep bandwidth is narrow the displayed signals look like big
blocks and do not represent the actual signals very well.  The display at
narrow sweep bandwidths the display is not very useful.

Thanks and 73...   Bill K3WA