[TenTec] Memphis Via Sevierville

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Thu Mar 11 19:19:40 PST 2010

Sorry if this appears to be an OT post. bear with me.

Heard from my son earlier tonight.  He's just been tentatively offered a new
job, a promotion yet, in Memphis.  It's not definite yet, but it looks
pretty likely.

So... considering the drive from Pittsburgh to Memphis is going to be pretty
long, I'm wondering how I can convince the boss that we will have to route
via Sevierville.  I mean, that's a good place to take a break, isn't it?

Seriously... anyone know if as a practical matter, a stop at the factory is
doable?  (Or for that matter, seeing Scot at his new place?)