[TenTec] Memphis Via Sevierville

CSM(r) Gary Huber - AB9M glhuber at msn.com
Thu Mar 11 20:34:43 PST 2010

It's a good place to stop. You can visit TT during business hours. I believe
they appreciate a phone call or email just so they can meet your
expectations if you want to see the service shop or factory. By the way if
you need to have something worked on and want to drop it off and pick it up
later you definitely want to call and make arrangements. There's some nice
hotels in the area, Dollywood for the kids, and country restaurants.

73,

Gary - AB9M