[TenTec] power problem on 0mni six

DAVID HELLER dtx at verizon.net
Sun Mar 14 21:48:08 PDT 2010

A slightly annoying problem has shown on my 0mni 6 + 961 PS.
Rig works perfectly unless I turn off AC power and try to restart immediately or within about 10 minutes:  The power supply goes into motorboat mode, cycling about 5 Hz.. Makes no difference whether it's off by switch on rig or PS - of course  the two switches are essentially series'd so shouldn't make any difference.  If I leave power off a while it starts and runs quite normally.    Any suggestions before I put the scope to work?  Dave K3TX