[TenTec] the titan III amp

John Molenda brazos at rochester.rr.com
Tue Mar 16 21:01:26 PDT 2010

Hello all , I am awaiting a Titan III amp which Hopefully will  be here soon !  There is a question on the condition of the top cover apparently there are two round holes on the top which line up with the tubes and pressurized air is blown under the tubes and out the top .  ( I think )  Can someone who has one of these amps describe or take a picture of the top so that I know if these tube exhaust holes are covered with some type of screen or something and I know how this is supposed to look .  thanks in advance   all the best   John kb2huk