[TenTec] Yamaha CM-500

Martin Sole msole at loxinfo.co.th
Mon Mar 22 02:58:38 PDT 2010

I like the look of both the Koss and the Yamaha. I see Koss offer an inline
volume control as an accessory and should work with all such headsets. Now
if only someone would do an in line PTT assembly!

As an aside I always wonder about long term headset use. I find most
headsets difficult to wear for hours on end. Most become far to hot and
heavy over a prolonged period. I would be interested to hear how users have
found these models for long periods of use. On Ten-Tec radios of course :-)

Martin, HS0ZED