[TenTec] Orion 2/N4PY/LP-Bridge/Power SDR-IF

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 22:04:47 PDT 2010

Got the set up to work on Windows 7, even with Power SDR but I don't need it for the band scope

I would use it to split out the frequency readouts and controls to multiple logging programs,  N1MM/N3FJP/DXBase

It's cool with K3 All the logging programs and Power SDR,  just didn't know it could be done with Orion or ICOM through N4PY...

Best Wishes
Richard