[TenTec] headsets

Michael Goins wmgoins at gmail.com
Tue May 25 05:58:06 PDT 2010

Jim,

I guess I am not seeing it but I wanted to read the articles on RFI
and interfacing the Yamaha headphones you mentioned. Are they
somewhere else?

I was seriously thinking about the TenTec phone/mike for my Jupiter
but I think I want to know more about the Yamaha first.

Michael Goins, k5wmg
QRPadillos Radio Group