[TenTec] Omni C (Model 546C) front end...

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Thu May 27 13:04:52 PDT 2010

What happened to it? Lightning? Stuck TR switch? Mouse? I don't have the
circuit handy but its likely a fairly common style of construction for
Tentec. Very likely another input coil from another band or radio could
be adapted, the mounting is the most difficult part of the problem,
Taking off or adding turns isn't a big problem.

73, Jerry, K0CQ