[TenTec] OT

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Sat Nov 20 00:44:54 PST 2010

Rob,

No, it doesn't annoy me; and I apologise if I have given offence by
pressing the point too much.

It's just that I find a disappointing lack of understanding within the
ham community about the properties of the various types of choke, and it
isn't helped by some of the literature on the subject; Jim's paper is a
notable exception. The result is, perhaps, that I force the issue more
than is polite - forgive me!

73,
Steve G3TXQ