[TenTec] PTO Rebuild or not?

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at verizon.net
Tue Nov 30 19:13:16 PST 2010

Curt:

Rebuilding the PTO is easy. Just follow the instructions and try not to
drop any small parts or ball bearings. Do the disassembly and assembly
work in a small pan. For cleaning, I wiped off the excess grease with
tissue, then sprayed the parts with a plastic-safe contact cleaner, or
maybe I just used alcohol and a Q-tip. I don't remember exactly. Don't
use any solvents that can damage the plastic parts or corrode the brass
parts.

                 73,

                 Bob WB2VUF