[TenTec] Corsair II Amplifier Relay

N4PY n4py2 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 6 05:41:16 PDT 2010

Years ago, I replaced my amplifier relay in my Omni A series B with a 2N2222
transistor.  I just used the relay pick voltage to fire the transistor.  As
long as your amp does not draw more current than the 2N2222 will handle, and
the open circuit voltage of the amp relay is not excessive,  this will work
fine and it is simple to do.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr
Hays, NC 28635