[TenTec] Eagle

fev at ciudad.com.ar fev at ciudad.com.ar
Sun Sep 26 10:06:32 PDT 2010

I am very happy with the my orion 2  after I read and practice his all set ups options , but also I am owner of a flex radios 5000A ( great transceiver to easy bring in a suitcase home when you are in Argentina because custom did not see a transceiver ).
There must be   something like the  flex but manufatured by Ten tec  with some knobs like the eagle  (Eagle new transceiver motivate me to write this) .
 I will try to explain me better: All the setup options should be done in  the computer not in the box, but the mains control should be in the transceiver Box.
A mix of the Eagle  and the flex would be something nice and easy to bring in a suitcase, or easy to take with you in vacation if you are like me always with a notebook in your hand suitcase for work .
Flex has the flex 1500, at very good price but it should have more power and is really a sdr , the size of the eagle with 100 w output with the main controls on it but all other setups like EQ, filters DSP and roofing , steps of the VFO,   antenna selectios, preamplifiers for reception or Hardware pre for mike, second receiver etc selected thru the computer would be a nice to have for me.
Maybe I had to much wine today with my familly in a very nice lunch also  with the new spring here in Argentina , but I still think is a good and nice think to have, a  mix of both tranceiver, I would buy it, it should be a good idea.
I wish Ten Tec all the best with the Eagle transceiver launch.I envide all of you that could be at Ten Tec hamfest.
Francisco Viegener
Lu3EEC
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Enviado desde mi BlackBerry de movistar Profesional (http://www.movistarempresas.com.ar)