[TenTec] The Eagle

Rsoifer at aol.com Rsoifer at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 10:47:24 PDT 2010

As a longtime Argo V  (and Orion II) owner, my "wish list" for an  "Argo
VI" (or whatever it's called), besides power level, includes:

Better SSB audio
Amplifier keying
6-meter coverage
NR

I'm currently using my Argo V to drive a 1208 transverter, since if (er,
when) I inadvertently put 20 watts into the 1208, it won't fry  it.  If the
xcvr power output is increased to 100 watts, then I would want  a transverter
port with adjustable drive power.

In short, I'm pretty happy with the Argo V.  It seems like T-T is on  the
right track with the Eagle.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 9/26/2010 4:37:45 P.M. GMT Standard Time,