[TenTec] The Eagle

Rick - NJ0IP / DJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Sun Sep 26 17:10:28 PDT 2010

73
Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of Richards
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 5:22 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Eagle

If there is just one, that is one more than the Eagle will allow.

I think leaving off a pan adapter output on a $1800 rig is unconscionable.
I should not have to cobble one into the rig myself.

I say this considering how so many Omni VII owners have
carped about not getting a real-time band scope one on their rigs,
especially considering TT promised that more than 3 years ago...

I don't want to start a rhubarb over that here... just noting how
many operators want one, and how TT should be well aware of it.

On 9/26/2010 17:44, Bill Rowlett wrote:

> And just how many TS-590 owners are using those or even know what they
are? Not half as many as some of you think I am sure.