[TenTec] The Eagle Reviews

Andrew Moore andrew.nv1b at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:01:41 PDT 2010

WB8VGE> One crappy review will doom the radio.
WB8VGE> QST ripped the argonaut II because it didn't have the I/O port
(among other problems they sited ) that the Delta II had. Ten Ten added it
later. That review killed the Argonaut II)

If a review killed the rig, the readers should share the blame.

If the reasons for the gripes were stated (no I/O port, etc.), readers
should have decided for themselves whether or not those things make a poor
rig, and buy accordingly.

If I remember correctly, in the days of the Argonaut II, Ten-Tec also
offered a trial period / money-back guarantee for the rig.

..