[TenTec] The Eagle Reviews

Kris Merschrod Kris at merschrod.net
Mon Sep 27 11:03:43 PDT 2010

Amen, again to Mike's commentary on the deadly reviews.

I still have my Delta II and hauled it all over Latin America on jobs.  I
love it. QST reviewers gave the Delta II a bad review.  The Argo model is a
beauty.

I just liked the idea of the Jones Filter and instant scratch pad and all of
those 48 memories! And it was made in the US of A.

After the QST competition for HB low cost solidstate linears, they should go
for the a commercial under $500 tranceiver.  The advertisers might abandon
ship?  Where could they go, it is about the only ship in the harbor.

Kris KM2KM

Merschrod
123 Warren Road
Ithaca, NY 14850