[TenTec] Ten-Tec Eagle

John Molenda cdistflatfoot at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 12:09:50 PDT 2010

  I went to

_  by Peter E. Chadwick, G3RZP, and published in QEX_, as suggested and attempted to read the
article I am sure it was a great read for a tech but for me the common guy who has other
talents it was too much .  I have little understanding of the theory needed to absorb
such a technical article . This I believe is the same reason TT should drill any holes into
the Eagle body to bring any connection out . John kb2huk
May/June 2002.