[TenTec] eagle

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 2 15:27:54 PDT 2011

For those who feel slighted at not getting a full 100 watts on all
bands, has anyone taken the time to call Tech. Support at Ten-Tec to ask
why this is happening?
I'm not sure if John Henry monitors this list, but his thing is more
firmware design than RF.
Before Scott left Ten-Tec, he would often weigh in on concerns like
this, but I'm not sure that anyone from T-T is a listmember.

Interesting discussion of power-measuring techniques, so carry on...

I'm mostly a QRPer, so if I feel the need for higher power to
make/maintain a QSO, whether it's 70 watts out or 120 watts out, it's
going to be an improvement.

Guess I should measure the power output of my Eagle.

73 de Jim - AD6CW