[TenTec] Intermittent Omni VI+ rx problem & optical illusion fixed.

Dave Edwards kd2e at comcast.net
Sun Apr 3 06:08:44 PDT 2011

I had a yaesu ft897d.  During a contact, the fellow asked me to QRS.
I had to fly through the manual to figure out how to do that!
True, you learn the rig...but I knew I wouldn't be using the rig enough to have it memorized!
So...someone got a great deal on a 3 month old rig!
Keeping my Omni VI+ !
...Dave

Sent from my iPad