[TenTec] Corsair - blank LED segments

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Wed Apr 6 14:38:04 PDT 2011

Barry,

That is odd.

I don't think it can be the 68705 because that doesn't operate down at
the segment level. On the other hand the 10MHz and 1MHz positions are
fed by completely separate driver chips and components from the other
positions. I can't see anything on the schematic which is unique to one
segmens and also common across the positions ?????

73,
Steve G3TXQ