[TenTec] Mouser.COM BOM for the G3TXQ Corsair II Logic Board

jerry at w5jh.net jerry at w5jh.net
Wed Dec 14 12:39:53 PST 2011

Dear TenTec List,

Jerry Haigwood has requested that the following project from Mouser Electronics be sent to you so that you can view, order, or save your own copy of this project.

Notes from Jerry Haigwood: Folks, this is the Mouser.COM Bill of Material/order list for the G3TXQ redesign of the Corsair II Logic Board.  If you did buy parts from me, this list will allow you to buy all the parts from mouser.  Go to Mouser.COM and enter in the Access ID for the project.

To access your project, click on the url listed below or copy and paste it into your web browser:

http://www.mouser.com:80/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=a43658a88d

Or you can access the project by going to http://www.mouser.com:80/ and click on the EZ Buy option on the top navigation bar. You can also click on this link or copy and paste it into your browser: http://www.mouser.com:80/Tools/Tools.aspx. Then enter the following access number listed below into the Project Access ID function.

a43658a88d

You can reply to this eMail and it will go directly to Jerry Haigwood, jerry at w5jh.net.

If you would like to add parts to this project, login to your My Mouser account and then save a copy of the project.

Then use any of these search methods Product Search, Catalog Browser, or Supplier Line Card to add parts to your project.

Once you locate the product you want, click on the part number. This will take you to the Product Detail Page where you will see a block called "My Mouser Project Manager".

Enter the quantity you want to add to your project and select a project name from the drop down menu or select <NEW PROJECT> to create a new project. Then click the "Add to Project" button.

Thank you for your business!

Mouser Electronics, Inc.