[TenTec] TT Centurion Amp Fan

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Wed Feb 2 15:27:49 PST 2011

Sometimes that kind of fan can be lubricated, but its difficult. The
bearing is hard to get to. Sometimes a cross cut at the middle of the
label allows injecting a bit of oil. Hope that the oil you inject is
compatible with the original oil and doesn't react chemically to make
glue. Try sewing machine oil.

73, Jerry, K0CQ