[TenTec] TT Centurion Amp Fan

mcelmer1 mcelmer1 at netecin.net
Wed Feb 2 16:27:17 PST 2011

Doyle,

I would forget adjusting the bearings. I replaced mine about 4 years ago -
TT picked up the tab.  I priced the fan a few years ago  and priced out at
$40 including shipping.

The fan is a pita to replace. My fan was secured with allen bolts. I should
have replaced them with slotted or phillips head bolts.

Mike
W8TRN