[TenTec] Who is the US Distributor for Cramolin?

Charles P. Steinmetz charles_steinmetz at lavabit.com
Wed Feb 9 15:29:23 PST 2011

Jerry wrote:

>So my question is, "Has our avoidance of these allegedly harmful
>chemicals improved our life and does ALL of the world follow suit or do
>they keep on using them at low cost?"

In general, they are just gone because the places where they might
still be legal to use are generally not places with the technology to
produce them.  There are exceptions, particularly in the areas of
insecticides and herbicides, which are still made in countries where
their use is generally banned, for sale to third-world
countries.  The thinking seems to be that in areas where insect-borne
disease and famine are common, the disease is still worse than the
cure.  Other things (lead paint comes to mind) are still made for
non-residential use here, but not commonly available.

Best regards,

Charles