[TenTec] When loading Orion 565 V2.064x11

art davis n4uc at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:43:33 PST 2011

In step 4, when I release the LCK button, "BATTERY FAILURE" goes away, "SYSTEM LOADING" appears and it asks me if I want to clear user memories. Then it asks if I want to reseet filters. Then it displays "SYSTEM LOADING", then repeats the questions again, and so the cycle begins. It never boots to 14.250.

Just for clarification, when the firmware finishes loading it immediately asks me if I want to clear user memories. I hate to turn a "computer" off when it's asking me a question but that's what I understand you are telling me I am to do in order to do a RAM clear and Master reset.