[TenTec] Eagle Schematics Posted

Thomas ac7a at cox.net
Thu Feb 17 14:05:59 PST 2011

John,

I was installing the 6kHz filter AM and noise blanker the other night and was admiring the Eagle's clean layout and apparent "simplicity." Obviously it isn't a simple design. I was hoping to have a look at the schematics so that I could understand just how Ten-Tec went about achieving the Eagle's outstanding performance and smooth operation.

This is just another one of the benefits of Ten-Tec membership. Thanks for posting the schematics.

'73, Thomas - AC7A