[TenTec] Corsair II speaker source?

Mike Hyder -N4NT- Mike_N4NT at charter.net
Sat Feb 26 09:54:55 PST 2011

When I studied for my commercial telegraph license, I learned of the
requirements for maintaining spare tubes.  When I spent about three years in
Ethiopia, that lesson was reinforced as to other parts as well.  If what I
have will help Barry, I'll send it on out (even if Jameco denies the part
number).

73, Mike