[TenTec] Corsair II speaker source?

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 19:00:44 PST 2011

The 4C3PA is round, like the speaker I found at Fry's. The Corsair II original speaker is oval - matching that is the toughy. I have seen oval speakers like this 1000 times - back in the day. Somewhere in the corner of a warehouse there are 100 cases of these - hi.

The Quam Nichols co. makes the 4C3PA, a similar speaker.  It is 3 5/16
on centers of the four mounting holes.  It is square, with beveled
corners.  Its depth is only 1 7/16, so should fit the case easily.

I found this with a web search on QUAM.
-Stuart Rohre
K5KVH