[TenTec] Suggestions please

tom stewart xring97015 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 09:07:26 PST 2011

I have been off the air for a while and am now trying to get back up to
speed(cw only here). I need to rebuild my antenna and am curious what you
folks recommend for a ladder fed doublet- buy or build. Also I want to
reassess my tuner/balun set up. I know this is a gigantic can of worms and
has been hashed since the beginning.

I use an OMNI VI and only run 100 watts. I do not have plans to install a
power amplifier at this location. I am looking for efficiency and need to
avoid causing interference as my home is close to the neighbors.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Tom Stewart N7ESE