[TenTec] Orion 565 Key clicks (Karl Seper)

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:30:10 PDT 2011

I'm not sure the modulated noise you're hearing are the keyclicks -
that noise might be normal when you're so close to the transmitter.
So that noise alone might not be a good indicator of whether things
improved by slowing down the rise time.

I would just do a master reset if you haven't done one recently and
set your rise time at 8msec (that's where it needs to be to avoid
transmitting keyclicks).

Solicit click reports on the air after that and see what folks report.

73, Barry N1EU