[TenTec] FW: Ten Tec Year of Manufacture

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:28:38 PST 2011

The serial numbering system for Ten-Tec rigs changed in the latter
part of the Corsair 2's production life.  Prior to that, all Ten-Tec
rigs were simply consecutively numbered (please correct me if I'm
wrong).  After that, they were date coded.

560-00255 is the old system and is not date coded.  It was probably
made within a few months of the start of production with a 255 serial
number - that's my (un)educated guess.

73, Barry N1EU