[TenTec] FW: Ten Tec Year of Manufacture

neal.laugman at gmail.com neal.laugman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:46:02 PST 2011

Hi Barry,

I cannot say when the coded SNs started, but can supply you with the
numbers I have. I acquired Corsair #1 a few years ago. It's serial
number is: 560 00001. I have the purchase receipt showing its purchase
date somewhere, but I don't want to guess because of the way my memory
has been as of late. My Corsair IIs have the serials 561 02336 and
561 02372.

--
 Neal, NL7VL