[TenTec] Orion 1 and Orion 2 advice

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 4 14:17:23 PST 2011

Karl... feel free to email me about a ham radio luncheon group
that meets in GR on Fridays...  also... you MUST know your
neighbor NF8J, Paul ?  Nice guy.   I am in Wyoming near Wilson and 56th.
you can reach me at :  my call sign @ARRL.net

Good luck on the transceiver hunt... I have the Omni VII.  You mention
buying a new rig to "replace" the Yaesu... I hope you can keep it AND
get the Orion of your choice, as I have found that radios, like guitars,
cars, and cameras,... you get attached to them.   Even like little
brothers...  if you sell him off to the Gypsies... after awhile you sorta
miss the little blighter and want him back just for old time's sake.

Anyway... good luck however you manage it !

Happy Trails.

I have the opportunity to