[TenTec] 715

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sat Mar 5 21:24:33 PST 2011

Great !     But it would be better if you could figure out how to
minimize the RF in the shack in the first place, as the ferrite beads
are a sort of band-aid to the problem.    THAT, of course, could take
some real sleuthing and clever thinking, so I urge you all the best of
luck on that task !   Hopefully you can find what is causing it, and
obviate the need for the beads.

But at least you are in business and can use the 715 again !

Happy Trails.