[TenTec] Do not do what I did.

Carl Winkles jcwinks at att.net
Sat Mar 12 16:33:11 PST 2011

Thanks for the warning but that's one of many mistakes I already made. I was moving some things around and the PTT switch on the regal mic got pushed up into the talk position. It was connected to a 6N2 and when I turned it on the rig came up in transmit. Many thanks to Gary Green at Ten-Tec for gently explaining my error.

Carl, K4SEV