[TenTec] new radio

Steve Berg wa9jml at tbc.net
Tue May 10 14:50:07 PDT 2011

I'm still saving up for an Eagle.  That is new enough for me.  Since Ten
Tec supports almost all of their old radios, and most of them still seem
to be in service, it is not so important that they have new models all
the time.  If you want to avoid the shame of being caught operating last
month's radio, there are other vendors that will be happy to oblige.

Steve WA9JML