[TenTec] O3 wish list

CSM(r) Gary Huber glhuber at msn.com
Thu May 12 10:02:57 PDT 2011

It may sound like heresy on this forum, but the use of an external SDR
receiver like the Flex-1500 or any basic SDR running PowerSDR via the N4PY
sub-RX mod provides the panadapter function without the IF port or tapping
into the IF of older receivers. Or one MAY choose to receive the IF on the
Eagle.

73 es DX,

Gary - AB9M