[TenTec] Inrad audio mod details (Omni 6)?

Keith Flint kcflint at wirelessbeehive.com
Mon May 23 12:28:05 PDT 2011

This mod requires you to replace three components, all SMD chips with either
new SMD chips (Two Capacitors and one resistor) or
replace them with discrete (old type)capacitors and resistors. AMRAD
supplies you with both, and complete instructions, well worth the $15.00 it
costs.
You will have to purchase the kit for full details.
Keith

W7ZAC