[TenTec] Heil PROSET PLUS IC with HC4 on Omni VII?

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sun Nov 6 19:58:19 PST 2011

Try this one:

http://shop.andreaelectronics.com/default.aspx?page=item+detail&itemcode=P-C1-1002440-1

On the Sale/closeouts page.

OR... try this one...but way more expensive:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MicroTrackPad/

I just purchased one of these... have not tested it yet, but I am sure
it works the same.

I think can provide a schematic if you wanna build one.
Not difficult, but you gotta scrounge up the parts and the
prefab ones for $5 are about as convenient as it gets.

Sometimes it does not pay to home brew it...

AND YES YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE KOSS HEADSET MODEL NUMBER, ...HASTE MADE
WASTE ... AGAIN...  the SM prefix belongs to various Shure models.