[TenTec] Orion 2 query L/S on 2nd receiver.

Dave G3RXP g3rxp at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 9 02:29:35 PST 2011

Hi Barry and Mark thanks for the info - I think the internal L/S is disabled
when the external L/S is plugged in, the same with headphones - but Ill
check those suggestions again.
Just thinking about it I have my headphones connected to the back exp L/S
via an external DSB audio filter so that may be the problem.

Thanks  Dave