[TenTec] Omni VI+, VII, or Orion for next rig. Can't decide

Glenn AE0Q gm5bkc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:05:57 PST 2011

I think it would matter if not for the "wet-ware" CW processor between my
ears.  CW signals of different speeds, or slightly different tones, are
easy to discriminate in my head.

Glenn AE0Q

--
"Remember, any tool can be the right tool!"   Red Green

     AE0Q           ex: GM5BKC, ZB2WZ, V31RY, SV0WY, WA0VPK
ae0q at arrl.net    --SOWP 5558-M, ARRL LM, QCWA LM, OOTC, NCVA--
http://www.radiotipsandtales.com