[TenTec] Antenna-Analyzer

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 16 19:28:29 PST 2011

I agree the unit's own digital screen is a bit punk...  but the way it
reads out the SWR on 5 separate bands at once is a real help when tuning
up a multiband antenna !

The really cool feature of the RigExpert unit is the software it comes
with.   You can get really cool print outs of just a smidge or the whole
range, you pick.   I will send you a sample of what I get from it, for
your personal assessment.