[TenTec] Orion's break in

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 19 14:58:28 PST 2011

That's interesting to hear because I don't get such fast QSK with my
O II. For CW I have it set as 0% delay, internal keyer off (I use an
external unit just because) and CW rise/fall at 3 mS (as fast as it
can be set) and SSB: CW Jack PTT on. Will any of these result in
slowing down the QSK capability?

Kim N5OP