[TenTec] RX366 Update

Stephen Cannon sugar_bears_home at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 10:18:28 PST 2011

John,
Thank you for the update on the RX366.  I see that the basic RX366 kit with
one filter is planned to sell for $639.  How many filters can be placed on
the RX366?  Which filters are not included that could/should/ or might be
placed on the RX366?  Are additional filter slots for specific filters or
are the additional slots for a select few of a larger list of filters?  What
are the costs of these filters and is there a deal to get the kit and the
additional filters all in the same order?

An unspoken thought has been, "Does Ten Tec have a sufficient number of the
additional filters on-hand if 50% of the RX366 kit customers want them?".
That is not really my concern except that I will want at least one set of
them on-hand when I purchase the RX366.  I purchase the stripped down
versions when I must, but much prefer the equipment to be fully populated,
tuned and tested from the factory.  I assume that this is a case of simply
stabbing/inserting a few more plug-in filters onto the motherboard with no
additional board-level hardware tuning required.

Stephen AD7TD