[TenTec] RX366 Update

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 30 16:41:04 PST 2011

I take it the RX-366 is the Orion II 2d receiver update...  yes?

My friends with Orion II radios are curious about how you will sell new
Orion IIs after the new receiver comes out.

I gather they can buy a 2d receiver update kit for their older O IIs.

Will you be putting the new 2d receiver in new O IIs you sell after the
kit comes out ?   Or will they have to buy the O II and the 2d receiver
kit ?   Or will some other price-product structure be the plan ?