[TenTec] Omni Speech Processor

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 30 16:10:31 PST 2011

This addressed my concerns.   I suspect I am fairly safe in that I
rarely run my TT Centurion over 600 watts, about half its rated maximum
output.   It seems enough power to make a difference, and it should just
loaf along with no stress at that level.

Would you concur this would allow for the extra punch from the 715
(which I rarely use if I use the amp... but sometimes I forget and have
it on when I use the amp.)

Thanks.

Just make sure if you use an